Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: This is a weird question but...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you guys usually talk about here anyway? [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a werid question ^^ Hehe! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Usually we talk about the mangas that S-C-.net is scanlating, a good manga/anime we read/saw, and pretty much anything else yaoi or manga related ^^

    Off course not everything is manga related. We pretty much talk about anything.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 19, 2003 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, sou ka... I'm just running out of ideas of what to talk here.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe. YOu can probably talk about any random thing that happens. ^_^

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup yup, anything goes here. I don't care if you want to talk about your new hairdo or if you want to bitch and moan about annoying roomates. ^^

    Speaking of random topics...look look! I put some of my prom photos up on my Crisis section. ^^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee.... I can even talk about my hair? This board is extraordinary!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know this has been said before here.. but crisis, you are so pretty ^^ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    the prom pics are very nice!

    @scarlets: do you have any interesting things to tell us about your hair? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm...wow I didn't know we could talk about anything here ^^;;
    Hehe while where on the topic of hair I thought I would add my 2 cents too it ^^;; Well my hair on the other hand is a little weird -.-;;
    See I have BLUE hair ^_______^ Well not my whole head only the top part. But uhh..see know my hair is multi colour.....It is blue and Green now with hints of blond to it o.O I think this is because I got my hair bleched and now all the colour is fadding away >.< But I did love having blue hair ^0^ It turned a couple of heads but I didn't care [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    But I kinda miss dark brown hair [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    Oh well it was fun having blue hair [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blue green? Ooh! ^^ I think that sounds very cool...I love dyed hair. I think that natural hair colours are bland and boring and need to be spiced up with lovely hair dye! (Of course, that's because every Chinese person's natural hair colour is black, black, and black...) It scares me a bit when asians bleach their hair platinum though, because it just doesn't look right to me. ~.^

    Oi, strange topic...hair...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I want blue hair. I even tried. But it failed. After spending three hours in the hairdressers. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    So I dyed it copper red. It's now sorta blonde/red and brown underneath. But my hairs grown so the colour stops halfway down. ><

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •